WHY CHOOSE MOSSON LAW, LLC?
- As an experienced employment and family law attorney, Mr. Mosson handles all aspects of his clients’ cases and maintains a small client roster to ensure clients get the attention they need.
- Gregg H. Mosson, Esq., has been recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine in the ﬁeld of employee rights as a Rising Star for six years in a row: 2017 – 2022.
- Mr. Mosson is trial ready. He has conducted trials to verdict in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County, Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel County, in Baltimore City District Court, and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland (our federal court). His employment and family practice spans Maryland. He also has prosecuted and defended appeals.
- Mr. Mosson provides creative solutions to legal problems, through negotiation, litigation, and courtroom know-how.
- Mr. Mosson has published legal articles and scholarship in the University of Baltimore Law Review, Western State University Law Review, Maryland Bar Journal, and Maryland Trial Reporter. He has authored Employee Rights in Maryland: A Concise Guide to Knowing and Protecting Your Rights (Advantage Media 2021), and let him bring these scholarly skills to work for you!
- Mr. Mosson is a problem-solver with experience across an array of employment and family law matters. For more on his fields of focus, please see the Services tab of his Web site.