Why Choose Mosson Law, LLC?
- As an experienced employment and family law attorney, Mr. Mosson handles all aspects of his clients’ cases and maintains a small client roster to ensure clients get the attention they need.
- Gregg H. Mosson, Esq.,has been recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine in the ﬁeld of employee rights as a Rising Star for six years in a row: 2017 – 2022.
- Mr. Mosson is trial ready. He has conducted trials to verdict in the Circuit Courts of Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Anne Arundel County, and Calvert County, in Maryland's District Courts, and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland (our federal court). His employment practice spans Maryland. He also has prosecuted and defended appeals at the Appellate Court of Maryland and U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Mr. Mosson provides creative solutions to legal problems, through negotiation, litigation, and courtroom know-how.
- Mr. Mosson has published legal articles and scholarship in the University of Baltimore Law Review, Western State University Law Review, Maryland Bar Journal, and Maryland Trial Reporter. He has authored Employee Rights in Maryland: A Concise Guide to Knowing and Protecting Your Rights (Advantage Media 2021), and let him bring these scholarly skills to work for you!
- Mr. Mosson is a problem-solver with experience across an array of employment and family law matters. For more on his fields of focus, please see the Services tab of his Web site.
Disclaimer -- This Website by Mosson Law, LLC, Is Not Legal Advice:
The information at www.mossonlaw.com is intended to be generally helpful and informative. However, it is not provided as legal advice to anyone's case at court, specific circumstances, or legal issues. Legal advice under Maryland common law and U.S. federal law is specific to the "facts" at hand. In summary, this Website does not offer legal advice.
Policy Regarding Representation of Clients and Initial Contact:
It is the official policy of Mosson Law, LLC, and Gregg H. Mosson, Esq., to provide legal representation only after a person has completed and signed a written legal services agreement (LSA) and it has been mutually signed by the Attorney. Further, Mosson Law, LLC, almost always requires a Legal Consultation first, which is memorialized by signed consultation agreement. Contacting Mosson Law, LLC, and/or Gregg H. Mosson, Esq., does not create an attorney-client relationship. A phone call with someone at Mosson Law, LLC, before any Legal Consultation or Representation, is for query purposes only and to see if this firm can help. No legal advice shall be provided except via Representation or Legal Consultation, with each memorialized in writing.